This policy may be changed from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of all the changes.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, we guarantee that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy statement.
The Kashmir Bazar (KashmirBazar.in) website is operated by Kashmir Bazar / Kashmir Store, in residency road, Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir.
By submitting the registration form on Kashmir Bazar (KashmirBazar.in), you accept and agree to the fact that your personal information will be used by the administrators of Kashmir Bazar (KashmirBazar.in) for the following purposes:
- To contact you, as a client of the Website;
- To process your orders;
- To grant you access to certain contests, giveaways or promotional activities;
- To send you non-commercial or administrative notifications (regarding changes to the Website or your user account for instance);
- To send you news about offers, price discounts or other commercial information regarding Kashmir Bazar (KashmirBazar.in)or any other third parties, with whom Kashmir Bazar (KashmirBazar.in) has a business relationship.
What Data We Collect and How We Use it
1. Website Activity:
Data about your browsing activity on our website.
2. Device and browser information:
Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier.3. Contact Information:
If you provide your name, email address, or phone number
4. Account Information:
If you open an account, we will collect your username, password, and other information needed to open and access your account.
5. Customer Service Information:
The information you provide includes survey responses and contact information.
6. Third party information:
Additional information from third-party sources where we have the right to do so.
Why We Collect This Information?
1. To understand you better and display ads relevant to your taste.
2. Troubleshoot problems.
3. Deliver targeted marketing to you.
4. Contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including marketing our services to you
HOW TO OPT OUT OF INTEREST BASED ADS
1. Open the Google Settings app on your device (called Google Settings or Settings, depending on your device)
2. Scroll down and tap Google.
3. Tap Ads
.4. Switch on Opt out of interest-based ads or Opt out of Ads Personalisation.
We store your personal information in order to send you notifications about your user account on Kashmir Bazar (KashmirBazar.in), to inform you about the status of your orders, and to evaluate the quality of the products and services that are being provided to you.
The rules and regulations regarding the use of the information requested from you during online payment are covered by the terms and policies of the payment processing services and Kashmir Bazar KashmirBazar.in) will neither request, nor store any information regarding your card.