Dried Figs (Anjeer)
Sun-Dried Figs (Angeer)
If there was a monarchy in dried fruits, Dried Figs would have ruled forever. Loaded with nutrients, figs come in different colors of green, yellow, and purple. Kashmiri Figs are majorly green and purple with excellent taste and health value. Drying out gives figs the elegant copper-brown color which is in it, an attraction for the eyes. The benefits of figs being limited due to their seasonal nature are now cherished throughout the year in the dried form. The figs are exotic in taste, but dried figs are, simply Divine!! Kashmir Store brings to you the fresh, high in quality, sun-dried figs from the farms of Kashmir. Relish in the goodness of this fruit, high in flavor, and loaded with health.
1. Dried figs help in maintaining a healthy rate of blood pressure level.
2. If you are trying to lose some weight, then dried figs are your natural fiber, beneficial for your weight management program.
3. For women, dried figs are magic spells which may help prevent breast cancer, menopause and other health issues they tend to face.
4. Consuming dried figs on a regular diet basis helps in maintaining healthy and smooth skin; curing all the acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging affects and even scars.
- Kashmir Store brings to you the fresh, high in quality, sun-dried figs from the farms of Kashmir.
- Relish in the goodness of this fruit, high in flavor, and loaded with health.
- Kashmiri Figs are majorly green and purple with an excellent taste and health value.
- Rich in fiber, hence help in weight loss
- Dried figs help in maintaining blood pressure level
- The dried Anjeer/figs are to be consumed after soaking it in water or milk and it is a known Indian tradition.